CETLOE’s UX team provides consulting across the development cycle of product and service design projects. Specifically, we can help you:
- Facilitate conversations around opportunities for your organization
- Better understand the community you serve and their needs
- Plan out, prototype and develop designs for products and services
- Validate design options for usability and effectiveness
CETLOE’s UX team can help your team brainstorm new ideas, work through wicked problems, or reflect on challenging experiences. Our workshops rely on approaches that generate new possibilities and encourage dialogue from diverse perspectives.
No matter what level of help you need, CETLOE’s UX team can help you develop tools to learn more about the community you serve.
If you’ve done your research and are stuck trying to figure out how to turn that research into a product or service, we can assist in helping you create and test possible solutions before you actually go live with a final design.
Once the design is agreed to, our UX team can validate the final product for usability using industry standard practice in our cutting-edge usability lab.
Our UX designs are built around a solid foundation of research. We utilize the following hardware and software to ensure that our insights have solid construct validity.
- Surveys and Preference Tests – Qualtrics
- Think-Alouds and Interviews – WebEx and UserTesting
- Card Sorting – UXTweak, Kardsort, and UXMetrics
- A/B Testing, Preference Tests, etc – UX Tweak
- Eye Tracking – Tobii Pro Fusion
- Affect Tracking – Noldus Face Reader
- Behavioral Coding – Noldus The Observer XT
- Biometrics analysis – BioPac PPG and EDA
- Figma/Sketch/Illustrator/Pixelmator Pro/Procreate
To match our ethics of prioritizing community as we develop Georgia State technologies and services, all of our studies are:
- Open – No matter your campus, your enrollment status, or if you’re faculty or student, we will always have studies where we want to hear from you.
- Beneficial – With your input, we can improve the learning environment for the full Georgia State community.
- Limited – We respect your privacy and will only ask your personal details when they will help to ensure our full community benefits from our our technologies and services.
- Secure – We don’t share your personal data with anyone, and all data requested is kept safe with the latest security protocols.
- Flexible – Remote studies, surveys and in-person studies are all options available to meet your schedule needs.