Services for individual faculty engaged in research on teaching and learning include:
- Manuscript review
- Advice on journals for submission
- Travel grants for conference presentations
- Advice on how to conduct Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Research
- Opportunities for fellowships, grants, and awards
- Resources for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
Omer Ari (Clinical Assistant Professor, Middle and Secondary Education) examines competencies and conceptual knowledge developed by undergraduates who participated in a 2-month interdisciplinary research project in this study – Undergraduates as Interdisciplinary Researchers: Gains in Competencies and Conceptual Knowledge.
Barbara Robertson (Senior Lecturer, History & Political Science, Perimeter College) and Mark Flowers (Associate Chair, Economics, Perimeter College) published an article in Learning and Teaching that is very timely as instructors prepare to teach this fall. They examined the impact of lecture videos in online courses on student outcomes. You can read the paper here.